Followers

Monday 28 February 2011

I'm soo tired....

First day back at work today after a month off and I am absolutely shattered, so just adding a very quick post to share my entry for this weeks LOTV challenge, which is "circles".


I actually made the card for my daughters little friend Alesha, who turned 2 today.  As soon as I saw this image I just had to use it for Alesha's card, as she's a cute little dot just like the cutie on the stamp. I chose the colouring because I wanted to enter it for last weeks LOTV challenge (my fav colours), but I didn't get it finished in time, so I've tweaked it a little to incorporate the circle element so I could use it for this week!  (Even the flowers are made from different sized disks).  I'm also entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday Sketch #153 challenge, I think it has enough of the elements to count, so fingers crossed!


Off to bed now, so night night, hugs x

2 comments:

  1. an adorable card with this cute LOTV image! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Zoe, these are my fav colours too :) Love your flowers!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete