Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

A rival to Wild Orchid...

Good evening ladies, I just wanted to share some news with you from a lady I met recently who is trying to expand her on-line craft store. Dot at Dottie 4 Crafts has started stocking mulberry paper flowers after I expressed my annoyance at the fact that Wild Orchid always seemed to be out of the most popular flowers.  Well, imagine my surprise when I got an email from Dot saying that she'd taken my advice and started stocking some flowers as a trial.  I've been and had a look and they look fabby and the prices seem incredible.  Please show her some support if you can, I'd really love to see her realise her dream. 

Night night, hugs Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Will check her out Zoe. Hope all is well with you? Speak soon xx

    ReplyDelete