Followers

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Bouncing babies...

Happy Saturday Sweeties!! We're going all sweet and lovely over at Sweet Stampin this week with a baby themed challenge. Think New Baby congratulations or under 5's birthdays, anything babyfied!
We're sponsored this week by the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps who are giving one lucky winner 7 digis of their choice!!! We all got an image to play with, this is what I came up with
She's called Boo (which I may have mentioned a 1000 times is the nick name we have to our daughter Katie, so as soon as I saw the digi I just had to have it!)
Shame I don't know anyone who's expecting a girl at the moment, seems to be all boys at the mo!
Take care and enjoy the FINE weather and wish me good luck for tonight!!!
Hugs x

I'm entering my card in the following challenges
Charisma Cardz - negative space
One stop craft challenge - bold & bright
Anything challenge - birthday/celebrate
Catch the bug - anything goes
Paper playtime - anything goes


13 comments:

  1. A really sweet CAS card with a gorgeous little image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and a perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie hun...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! love the pink and white combo - gorgeous little image and perfectly played for our negative space challenge! thanks for joining the Charisma Galz this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!! I love the clean lines. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, love the white space, so elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image!! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww so cute!! thanks for taking part in our Negative space challenge at Charisma this week :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Zoe, I love this cute card, the simplicity of it is just fab. Hope you're keeping well. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zoe,

    Thanks for leaving such a gorgeous comment on my card - you really made my day! I love this cute digi - she is adorable.

    I'll be back for a visit when I have more time to look at your beautiful creations.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. At a glance I thought your title said dancing babies....& suddenly I was off with Ally McBeal & her dancing babies! Remember those or am I perhaps a bit older than you lol! Anyway once I adjusted my eyesight....I love the card, it's perfect & sometimes it's nice to show off the image without overcrowding it, especially with the gorgeous Bugaboo images xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable Zoe - love how its so tiny but with such a lot of impact! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete