Followers

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sew Sweet...

Just been having my Sunday morning surf when I came across this nifty little haberdashery site -Sew Sweet and although my mummy always taught me that it was rude to say 'I want', all I have to say is 'I WANT, I WANT, I WANT'. Will definitely be dropping so major hints to my family for birthday presents!!!

My only other hope is that I'm the lucky winner of their Friday freebie which is a £15 voucher to spend on their website - fingers crossed
(PS if anyone could give me some tips on adding their banner to my sidebar without a codey thing I'd be really grateful x)

3 comments:

  1. oooh see what you mean zoe just had a quick look will pop back later !!! to add the banner if you right click on it and save it to your comp then go into blogger design page click add gadget then add picture and browse your computer then select from the place you saved it in
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe, I came across your blog when looking at Sara's, love your designs hun, your cards are mega cute
    Hugs kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments Kathleen, it means alot when people leave comments 'just because'! Thanks for the tips Sara I'll have a go later, coloured my first daisy yesterday, can't wait to get her finished but have two bundles of fun all day so won't get a chance to finish her till later, hugs x

    ReplyDelete