Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

I believe in fairies...


This is my last card creation from hubby's week of nights! its back to the normal routine today (e.g. getting moaned at for disappearing to make cards!!!)... I made her to enter the 'fairies' challenge over at Bunny Zoe's.  The layout is from Challenge #59 at Truly Scrumptious (had to use a circle as don't have their fancy die and don't have a sewing machine to do the sewn edges either (I do wish these sites wouldn't assume we all have £100's to spend on our stash!!!))... my biggest bug-bare!!!

Moan over...I'm also entering her into
Totally Papercrafts - punches & dies
Totally Gorgeous - pearls & swirls
LOTV - bring on the music (lil rhymn "he loves me, he loves me not")
Sweet Stampin - things with wings
Polka Doodles - all of a flutter
One stop craft challenge - stick it (sticky pearls/ribbon)
Simom Says Stamp - Lets play BINGO (top right diagonal flowers-lace-shape)
Phew!!!


16 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute card, love the image and colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Zoe...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite LotV images and I love the soft colours you've used for her. Gorgeous, Zoe! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty i love the soft colours and vintage feel thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Zoe...one of my favourite LOTV stamps!! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Zoe, I love the papers and colour combination - I think this as to be my favourite LOTV image and your colouring and details are so pretty!!

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just amazing! Love it to bits and pieces! Love the papers! Thanks for joining us on Sweet Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, its sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - I love the soft coffee/cream combo.
    Thanks for joining our 'punches and dies' challenge at TPC.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zoe, Beautiful card, I love the sweet image and the monochrome colours. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous and great colour choice! Thank you so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing Card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge.

    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card....Love the image and your papers and colours are gorgeous...Thanks for sharing with us at truly scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, the neutral colors are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous card Zoe, I love the colours it give this gorgeous LOTV fairy a real vintage feel...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete